[SBE] How tall is your AM tower? Can we license a tree?

A9xw at cs.com A9xw at cs.com
Thu Mar 13 12:35:17 EDT 2008

The was the old WGPR tower that is on such a small plot of ground it always
looked as it would blow over. The original 62, Johnson Broadcasting, was in
Walled Lake by the abandoned amusement park, then a bunch moved to the CH
50/56/20 tower. About then was the channel swap 62/20. 20 was built, operated for
1 hour, then shut off for years. I was working at NET Ann Arbor 68-75 when
that was going on. (And at WAAM, WSDX, WSDS, WGPR FM and other area stations)

Henry