[SBE] How tall is your AM tower? Can we license a tree?

Bill Burckhard billb at khmt.com
Thu Mar 13 13:13:45 EDT 2008

Blaw Knox towers. I worked on an AM station in Great Falls, Mt. that had a
Blaw Knox tower. I think that is the beefiest tower I have ever seen. It
originally supported a high power channel 5 antenna and ran the AM radio at
the same time. When the TV station moved, They put more tower on top to
replace the effect of the TV antenna being removed. It is a slant wire
antenna on a 75 ohm system.

William R Burckhard
445 South 24th Street West
Billings, MT. 59102