[SBE] Discussion topics

Barry Mishkind barry at oldradio.com
Thu Mar 13 16:13:43 EDT 2008

Those wishing to discuss station stats and industry history, along
with current topics, are welcome on the BROADCAST list or the
Tech-Assist list at radiolists.net Just drop in at
www.radiolists.net for quick and easy signup. (Archives are also available).

barry

At 12:22 PM 3/13/2008, chscherer at everestkc.net, wrote

>While it has been interesting to learn where some of these tall

>towers are located, I think that this topic has more than run its

>course. I think that interaction between SBE members is a good

>thing, but I would hope there are more valuable topics and ideas to

>discuss than tower heights. I actually expected the topic to fade on its own.

>How about we move on?

Barry Mishkind - Tucson, AZ - 520-296-3797