[SBE] Discussion topics

PuebloTallTower at aol.com PuebloTallTower at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 23:36:45 EDT 2008

re: digest mode(s)

The digest mode should be subject line sensitive.... ie... all comments on a
certain specific subject line should be contained in that digest.

I am cleaning up my email, and am reading each post, when there are those I
could bypass once I saw which direction they were going, and if I had any
reasonable input. So the digest mode by stated subject would be nice.

It also could be catalogue-able i.e. those subject lines that mentioned "NAB
comments anyone" would obviously pertain to that thread. "SBE Membership
Drive" items would be all contained in that named digest sub division, etc...

I, for one, sort of have enjoyed the banter, and yes I wondered when it would
come to a conclusion... but it gave me a sense that the SBE had some life in
it.... Glad to see the stuff hit, and yes, I guess I have paid thousands in
dues over my membership life span.

Glad to be a part of it...

Harvey E. Smith
2020 Baculite Mesa Road