[SBE] Discussion Topics

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Fri Mar 14 11:20:55 EDT 2008

On Thursday 13 March 2008 05:47 pm, James Boyd wrote:

> I don't think Barry was suggesting anything other than additional info about

> some of these topics is available on some of his list servers.

Methinks the only thing Barry was suggesting, is that if *this* list
( like others ) is intended to be confined to one type of discussion
or another, that there are other lists where a topic would be
better served, or better accepted.
The Broadcast list is broadly defined as anything to do *with broadcast*
is acceptable, yet anything not *broadcast* related is not.
( been burnt myself once or twice, and on reflection, rightly so )

If this list is to be confined to things *sbe* related, then I will agree with Chriss.
If this list is intended to merely be a place where all *sbe* members
can interact on any level, then I might not.
That decision, whether I happen to agree with it or not, rests with the
list owner(s) and their wishes, by which I ( for one ) will abide.

I'm done now.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Someday you'll get your big chance -- or have you already had it?