[SBE] defining broadcast engineer

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Sun Mar 16 21:21:02 EDT 2008

The process of changing what we actually do has been
going on for some time. The term Electronic Media
Engineer is a term I hear more and more. With all
the new distribution methods out there these days
is it no wonder? Perhaps adding the work Electronic
in front would help with the description and move
the mind away from the Library.

Streaming, Podcasting, MediaFLO, Multicasting
etc...Come to mind

Clay