[SBE] SBE Chapter Attendance & Membership

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Mon Mar 17 01:55:16 EDT 2008

It's semantics, but the idea is the same. Think of a gathering like a chapter meeting but delivered via a Web link. It won't technically be a chapter, but that gets into the details of how chapters are formed and administered. It would be an online gathering for members regardless.

I use the term webinar, but I was not thinking of a charge for these events. There was no charge for the national webcast last fall. That's more like the concept I had in mind.

And as far as the Web events being expensive -- look at the hard costs involved and go from there. They add up fast. Bandwidth still costs real money.