[SBE] SBE Chapter Attendance & Membership

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Mon Mar 17 06:18:34 EDT 2008

Al:

Yours is an unusual situation. When I posted what I did, I knew my
fellow engineers in such places as Alaska, Hawaii and Guam would have a
more difficult time, but these are territories that are covered by many
companies and I have no doubt that some kind of an arrangement could be
made to make a presentation to SBE chapters while calling within the
territory they are supposed to be supporting.

* Larry Bloomfield*, *KA6UTC*

1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439

(541) 902-2424 -- Everything

WWW.TECH-NOTES.TV <http://www.tech-notes.tv/>