[SBE] defining broadcast engineer

Jeremy D. Morris jeremym at ppionline.com
Mon Mar 17 10:12:05 EDT 2008

At WBQC (LP in Cincy), we fed our transmitter, two cable companies and
DirecTV via fiber and fed only one cable company in Indiana with OTA.
We lost power at the transmitter once and only lost 20% of our viewers.

Jeremy Morris | Field Service Engineer/ACSR
Professional Products, Inc.
9116 Gaither Road | Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877
Direct 240-864-4029 | Fax 240-864-0011
Main 240-864-4000
jeremym at ppionline.com | www.professionalproducts.com

Guided by Technology. Driven by Knowledge. Excellence Through
Innovation.
Professional Video, Audio, Data & Control Solutions.