[SBE] Industry retirement situation

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Mon Mar 17 11:32:30 EDT 2008

Well said, Henry, I know of several situations where management
does not let the Engineer be involved in finances, perhaps because
the Engineer has not demonstrated his competency in that area.
Perhaps because of the feeling that this is not - our - area. In this
day and age, we need to acquire the skills that will permit us to
advance and these are often skill-sets that are non-traditional.

Clay Freinwald