[SBE] Industry retirement situation

Jeremy D. Morris jeremym at ppionline.com
Mon Mar 17 12:21:03 EDT 2008

I had a problem with "I told you so" at my old station. That's why I'm
no longer there. I was dealing with a self-taught engineer who was our
station owner/GM (SCARRY!) who had no problem fixing his station with
Radio Shack adapters. Having to nurse along over 30 Umatic decks,
airing programming on used eBay tape stock, and using Video Toaster 3.0
as your master control switcher had it's breaking point.

Jeremy Morris | Field Service Engineer/ACSR
Professional Products, Inc.
9116 Gaither Road | Gaithersburg, Maryland 20877
Direct 240-864-4029 | Fax 240-864-0011
Main 240-864-4000
jeremym at ppionline.com | www.professionalproducts.com

Guided by Technology. Driven by Knowledge. Excellence Through
Innovation.
Professional Video, Audio, Data & Control Solutions.