[SBE] Ready to turn analog back on?

Jonathan Solomon jonstv at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:16:58 EDT 2008

I apologize if this has been brought up; I'm trying to catch up on the 225+
posts in the last FIVE days!

My recollection is that traditional rabbit ears are great for VHF but that
the coil antennas are better for UHF. Since /most/ of DTV is going to be in
UHF, I imagine it will make a difference.

Just my $0.02
--
Jonathan Solomon
jsolomon at masnsports.com