[SBE] defining broadcast engineering education

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Wed Mar 19 14:17:12 EDT 2008

There are two excellent schools here on the west coast that regularly
graduate folks who are snapped up by broadcast facilities: Bates in the
Seattle area and Napa Valley Community College in the middle of
California's wine country.

* Larry Bloomfield*, *KA6UTC*

1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439

(541) 902-2424 -- Everything