[SBE] Looking for some software

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Mon Mar 24 14:29:20 EDT 2008

Actually, there were no suggestions. I don't know if the conversion animal that Larry seeks exists.

We used to do this by delivering the video and audio from a PC into another PC's video/audio encoder, but that's not the ideal way. Creating the presentation directly in Flash or another format is probably the best way, although not the simplest.

From: Ric Cicchinelli <ricchick1 at yahoo.com>