[SBE] [W1SMH] FCC to Deregulate Amateur Radio Service

Gary gbrefini at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 13:02:20 EDT 2008

The original posting by the from KHRONE guy?really did not have anything to do with broadcasting and is an example of the of the?superfluous stuff we all?have to wade thru on this list. Can?I ask we try to keep it related to what?being in the SBE is all about??Anyway, an opportunity to mention some things related to broadcasting which the chuckle head felt was not important.