[SBE] Copper Thefts

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sun Apr 20 11:39:49 EDT 2008

David:

What was planted around the property to discourage copper theft - like
poison oak and or ivy. We had no trespassing signs etc., but some of the
local kids decided to play on our antenna property (we owned it). It
took several days for them to get cured. Their parents wanted us to
clean that stuff out and we wouldn't. I wanted to import some snakes,
but I thought that would be too much.

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (Everything)
* WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://WWW.Tech-Notes.TV>*
See you on _* The Taste of NAB Road Show
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>*_
& the video @ * www.Tech-Notes.TV/DVD.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/DVD.html>*