[SBE] Global Warming

k7cr k7cr at blarg.net
Sat May 3 15:24:10 EDT 2008

Let me tell you this .....

Our main transmitter plant is at West Tiger Mt, about 18 miles east of
Seattle at 3000 feet AMSL. In the 21 years that I have been going to this
site, this winter has been the longest I have been unable to drive to the
site using a chained up 4x4 and the latest I have been unable to get to the
site without the use of a snow-cat (was finally able to get in just this
last Tuesday for the first time this year with my PU). While mounting
those big truck chains on the pickup I keep having images of Al Gore ! The
snowpack in the Cascade range is about 150% of normal.

Clay Freinwald