[SBE] Global Warming

Kent Winrich kwinrich at gmail.com
Sat May 3 16:04:39 EDT 2008

LOL!!!

I bet they will now try top tell us that this is happening BECAUSE of global
warming. or climate change or what ever they want to try and spin it as
today.

When ever someone claims that man is the cause of global warming I ask them
two questions:

1) Why is it that Mars and Jupiter are warming at the same rate?
2) What is the normal temperature of Earth?

No one (from the 'man is the cause of Global Warming' camp) has been able to
answer those questions.

Kent
K9EZ/4/lid
www.ab0zo.com - BARF - Bozo Amateur Radio Fraternity