[SBE] Dry Snow

Kent Winrich kwinrich at gmail.com
Sat May 3 16:19:16 EDT 2008

I tried to get up to Mt Charleston, NV after NAB. Less than 45 minute out
of Las Vegas (where it was in the 90s that week) there was plenty of snow to
be had:
http://picasaweb.google.com/kwinrich/MtCharlestonNevada

Sure seemed like there was enough snow to ski!

I am thinking next NAB I am bringing the skis!

Kent