[SBE] Dry Snow

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Sat May 3 21:20:31 EDT 2008

On Saturday 03 May 2008 05:58 pm, Adrienne Abbott wrote:

> No, we can't say there's any such thing as Global Warming because you have

> to ask: warming compared to what? We've only got about 30 or so years of

> reliable weather statistics and information. 30 years is a drop in the

> geological time bucket.

Not exactly.........
The ice records from core samples give a pretty detailed history.
It's publicly available information, if anyone cares to look it up.
We're approaching the cusp of the 12K year cycle wherein we
are about to go into another ice age, in 2 or 3 thousand years.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

Flying saucers on occasion