[SBE] The SBE Roundtable

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Sun May 4 19:02:38 EDT 2008

On Sunday 04 May 2008 06:40 pm, Kent Winrich wrote:

> The problem Chriss is that there are no rules yet you ask use to live by the

> rules.????

I'll admit, I haven't yet personally looked for a FAQ.

> You say it is not YOUR list yet you are the that stops the

> conversation.

In the position of moderator ( or "bad guy" as some seem to think )
that seems apropo.
It's a dirty job....... ( and not one *I* would want )
As admin, NOT moderator, of another list or three, the guys who WILL
moderate and take the heat for it, have my respect !!
( whether I agree with them, or not )

> Havent we been here before?? This type of message comes from you about once

> a month.

Let's lighten up a bit ?

It's a relatively new list. There will be growing pains.
Chriss has suggested, and pursued with the powers that be, an alternate,
an AF if you will, for those of us who just don't know when to sit down
and shut up. ( yeah, I *do* mean me )

Some will take their ball and go home. Sorry, but..... Bye !
Some will fight and argue, but stay. ( Hi Ed ! :) )
Some will lurk, and decide who to hire based on what happens here.
Some will roll with whatever.
Some just don't care.
Some will work through it, and as a result we will ALL benefit.

Obviously, since there are those here who are not on either Bnet lists, or
Barry's lists, this list serves a purpose, as will any other SBE lists.

Give 'em a break. They're trying.
( no, I do *not* mean in the same way I've been described as "trying" )

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

If a man stay away from his wife for seven years, the law presumes the
separation to have killed him; yet according to our daily experience,
it might well prolong his life.
-- Charles Darling, "Scintillae Juris, 1877