[SBE] The SBE Roundtable

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Mon May 5 14:07:20 EDT 2008

Some people post simply to see what sort of 'rise' they can get out of
others. Inflamatory subjects almost always get up the ire of some
readers. When the thread is primarily of a technical nature, there is
little chance of raising the ire of anyone and so results in fewer
posts. That does not reduce the efficacy of the list or the information
posted there. When everything has been said on the subject, it is time
to shut up... (or start a new subject)

Darryl