[SBE] The SBE Roundtable

Richard Rudman rar01 at mac.com
Mon May 5 23:41:48 EDT 2008

Mark made some excellent points.

Several people have been put off and/or offended by posts to this
board to the point that they are unsubscribing, and posted messages to
tell us.

From my perspective as a Past President of SBE, I want to be proud of
our society, and the public face we put on it.

Personally, I do not believe that political opinions have any place
here, especially when they become personal attacks.

I would hope that all SBE members would agree that at this Roundtable,
we will strive to have better table manners.

Richard Rudman
Past President, 1985-1987