[SBE] remotely controling an Endec

Vinny Lopez vinlopez at ix.netcom.com
Wed May 7 13:32:05 EDT 2008

Doesn't even look like it will be necessary to get anyone else involved.
One call to Black box tech support did the trick. They really know their
product. It is set up and working on the bench. Pod feeds serial port of
one black box, network runs to hub, then to other black box where it
goes from serial port to Endec. It's all in the serial setup. Seems
Black box built a lot od options into them, and if you don't have all
your settings correct, it won't talk. Thanks to all for your input.
Hopefully, it will woek as well when we get it on the VPN.

Vinny