[SBE] Set-top Box Success Stories Zenith

Thompson, Pat PTHOMPSON at WBIR.GANNETT.COM
Thu May 8 15:11:06 EDT 2008

I've purchased two of the DTT-900 boxes for my own use. We also have one here at the station for "show and tell" usage.

I haven't noticed the audio issue. When you set "mono" do the line level (RCA plug) outputs go mono as expected?

FYI, these were 49.95 at HH Greg so each was $10 plus the coupon.

Pat