[SBE] Set-top Box Success Stories Zenith

Thompson, Pat PTHOMPSON at WBIR.GANNETT.COM
Thu May 8 16:29:00 EDT 2008

There is a place in the menu to select mono or stereo out. So if you have a set with a mono audio input (it may be rare but I've got one) you would think selecting mono would be appropriate. I thought you were saying that when you selected mono it really never worked.

If the audio to the RF modulator is not mono mix the viewer will sooner or later blame the broadcaster for bad audio.

Any word on whether Zenith would like to have their defective boxes back?

Pat