[SBE] The SBE Roundtable (8008's)

PuebloTallTower at aol.com PuebloTallTower at aol.com
Wed May 14 00:35:13 EDT 2008

Reading the general blab on the round table, I noticed the comment on the
8008's...

speaking of 8008's, I am looking for a few of these items fas well as 833's
and 807's for a restoration of a Gates BC-1T,

Any one have any used but usable available for sale, seems it is hard to
mimic or replicate the actual blue glow of these items...

And as far as this reflector goes, I follow all the threads, and make
comments in the round table style, when the "tilt" of the thread interests me,
(obviously this time it was the 8008 comment.)

I choose to look at the round table, as just that, a bunch of folks "chewing
the rag" and responding when something is mentioned that they have something
to add to.... No more, no less....

Hit something that only one person likes, and you will see few if any
comments.... Something like snow quality, on blocked roads, then you get some action
for the guys that have to drive in such stuff...

etc. etc...

73's for now...

Harvey E. Smith
2020 Baculite Mesa Road