[SBE] Ultrasonic Leak Detection

Chris Spacone cspacone at socal.rr.com
Fri May 16 17:23:46 EDT 2008

Ron,

We had a compressor on it and it was feeding a manifold with a desiccant
canister in line. I agree, humping around 200 size bottles of N2 might
eventually give me Popeye arms but I'd rather not find out.

Deal is the boss is convinced that we can/should/will find the leak so that
we can continue to use N2 instead of a compressor. I really can't argue with
his reasoning; the leak really shouldn't be there so find and fix it I
shall!

Chris