[SBE] Ultrasonic Leak Detection

McGlothen, Darryl darryl.mcg at klewtv.com
Fri May 16 19:00:23 EDT 2008

Chemists you guys are NOT! Oxygen does not 'burn'. Other things burn in
the presence of oxygen. Hence the term oxidization. Iron 'burns' in the
presence of oxygen, becoming rust. Wood burns in the presence of oxygen
(at higher temps) leaving a pile of chemical and mineral oxides
(commonly called ash).

Darryl

OD&ProdID=