[SBE] This week on the Taste of NAB Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Mon May 19 02:43:30 EDT 2008

Hi all:

The Tech-Notes Taste of NAB Road Show got off to a great start this week with over 130 folks in attendance in the State of Oregon. The second week looks to be equally good with three presentations scheduled: Reno, NV, Sacramento, CA and Grass Valley, CA on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, respectively. For time, location and a map, please visit:

www.tech-notes.tv/2008/05-Reno.htm

www.tech-notes.tv/2008/06-Sacramento.htm

www.tech-notes.tv/2008/07-Grass%20Valley.htm

To see what we're talking about, please visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Sponsors-DoorPrizes.htm.

Some of our hosts ask that if you plan to attend, please let them know so they can plan the food accordingly. Please plan on no less than two hours for the presentation with additional time for food and door prizes. Just think: if you'd gone to NAB, you'd have lost at least a day going and one returning, not to mention the time you'd spend while there.

This is an educational event: NOT a sales presentation. In addition to the technology we'll be sharing, refreshments will be available and we have over $100,000.00 in door prizes will be giving way over the next six months. Admission is FREE. Hope to see you at one of the over eighty presentations we'll be doing between now and the end of October. (Full itinerary: www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm).

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
1980 25th St.
Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (everything)