[SBE] Copper theft law in Missouri

Chris Spacone cspacone at socal.rr.com
Thu May 22 10:13:31 EDT 2008

Good question and it deserves a good answer. I suppose mains are a dozen or
more feet down depending on the terrain and the entrance facilities to the
building. I didn't make it clear: they didn't dig up the line. The section
comes out of the street and runs along the side of the building for several
feet then goes into the building proper.

Sorry if I left you with the impression that they dug up the street. It
wasn't that dramatic, just in full view of passers by.

-Chris