[SBE] Panasonic LISTA software

Jeremy D. Morris jeremym at ppionline.com
Wed May 28 15:17:34 EDT 2008

Thanks, Bill, for the help. I'm not sure what Tentel has since you have
to have the right software for the deck/cam you're working on. We've
got some of the disks but not sure exactly what we need for the older
stuff. The service manuals are useless and our factory reps I guess
don't want the hassle. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd rather
overhaul a DSR-1800.

Jeremy