[SBE] do a remote via phone line without the need for someone to run the board at the station.

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Wed May 28 21:26:37 EDT 2008

Check out the blutooth stuff from JK Audio. It's really great and will
do a good job for you.

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (Everything)
* WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://WWW.Tech-Notes.TV>*
See you on _* The Taste of NAB Road Show
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>*_
& the video @ * www.Tech-Notes.TV/DVD.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/DVD.html>*