[SBE] Week 4 on the Taste of NAB Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Fri May 30 11:52:07 EDT 2008

Hi all:

Our fourth week takes us to Southern California. We really appreciate
the attendance at the nine presentations we done to date with over 280
in attendance. This week we're scheduled in the Los Angeles area on
Monday, June 2nd (www.tech-notes.tv/2008/10-Los_Angeles.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/10-Los_Angeles.htm>) hosted by SBE
Chapter 47, on Wednesday, June 4th in Riverside, CA
(www.tech-notes.tv/2008/11-Riverside.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/11-Riverside.htm>) hosted by SBE Chapter
131 and on Thursday, June 5th in San Diego
(www.tech-notes.tv/2008/12-San_Diego.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/12-San_Diego.htm>) hosted by SBE Chapter
36. You'll see some the latest technology our industry has to offer, get
fed and possibly leave having won one of the door prizes.

The links will provide you with time, location and a map. For our other
presentations, please visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>. This is an
educational event: NOT a sales presentation. Admission is FREE to all
and you don't have to be a member of SBE or anything else to attend.
Please plan on no less than two hours for the presentation with
additional time for food and door prizes. Just think: if you'd gone to
NAB, you'd have lost at least a day going and one returning, not to
mention the time you'd spend while there.

Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC
1980 25th St.
Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (everything)
www.Tech-Notes.TV <http://www.Tech-Notes.TV>
--

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (Everything)
* WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://WWW.Tech-Notes.TV>*
See you on _* The Taste of NAB Road Show
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>*_
& the video @ * www.Tech-Notes.TV/DVD.html
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/DVD.html>*