[SBE] Satellite signal loss detection and switching

Bill Whitt billw at betterlifetv.tv
Tue Jun 10 14:21:24 EDT 2008

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has an awesome way to measure signal
loss from a satellite receiver that will allow you to switch to another
device during this loss, and then switch back again when the signal is
measured stable for a period of time. This switch would have to have some
kind of hysteresis on it so that it won't switch over when we get little
satellite bumps. I was curious if anyone has ever had to deal with this
before.

Bill Whitt

Bill Whitt

Better Life Broadcasting Network