[SBE] Week six on the Taste of NAB Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sun Jun 15 03:39:20 EDT 2008

Hi all:

As we begin our sixth week on the Taste of NAB Road Show, we’ve had
outstanding turnouts with over 475 in attendance.

This week we’re scheduled in:

1. The Rio Grande Valley (Weslaco & McAllen area) on Monday, June
16th (www.tech-notes.tv/2008/16-Rio_Grande_Valley.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/16-Rio_Grande_Valley.htm>) hosted
by SBE Chapter 36,
2. Corpus Christi, TX on Tuesday, June 17th
(www.tech-notes.tv/2008/17-Corpus_Christi.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/17-Corpus_Christi.htm>) hosted by
SBE Chapter 29,
3. Houston, TX on Thursday, June 19th
(www.tech-notes.tv/2008/18-Houston.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/18-Houston.htm>) hosted by SBE
Chapter 105, and
4. Bryant, TX on Friday, June 20th
(www.tech-notes.tv/2008/19-Bryan.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/19-Bryan.htm>) hosted by SBE
Chapter 99.

The links will provide you with time, location and a map. You’ll see
some of the latest technology our industry has to offer, get fed and
possibly leave having won one of the door prizes. For our other
presentations, please visit: www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>.

This is an educational event: NOT a sales presentation. Admission is
FREE to all and you don’t have to be a member of SBE or anything else to
attend. Please plan on no less than two hours for the presentation with
additional time for food and door prizes. Just think: if you’d gone to
NAB, you’d have lost at least a day going and one returning, not to
mention the time you’d spend while there. Hope to see many of you at one
or more of these meetings.
--

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439