[SBE] Road Show

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Mon Jun 16 22:35:31 EDT 2008

You can contact any chapter through the chapter list on the SBE website:
http://www.sbe.org/Chapters_by_State.php
I encourage all chapter chairman to establish communication with their neighboring chapters. This is useful when planning meeting presentations because a single presenter can make a regional stop instead of a single in-and-out stop. It's also handy to arrange joint chapter meetings if the meeting location is between two sites.

Likewise, newsletter editors should exchange newsletters with neighboring chapters.

The Little Rock chapter is not currently active, but there are many members in Arkansas. Consult your SBE Membership Directory for a listing of members by state.

Larry's itinerary is posted, btw:
http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm

Chriss