[SBE] activating inactives

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Thu Jun 19 12:00:24 EDT 2008

No one will argue that there are more demands on everyone's time.

The SBE is working on webinars, and I know that trade publications are already offering them. Good idea, Dave. Lots of us agree with you.

There are lots of ways to get information, but the in-person meeting has a unique value of its own. I can't make it to every chapter meeting, but when I do, I find the social and professional networking to be as important as the program topic.

I certainly hope that chapters are trying different options for day/night/weekend meetings if attendance is sliping. Of course what works in one city does not work in another.

I would like to hear some success stories from chapters. Was your chapter having trouble and turned around? Have you been a chapter champion and helped make things happen? Let's here what you have done.

Chriss