[SBE] Certification

Albert Muick radioresearch_field_operations at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 20:53:28 EDT 2008

Very well then, Edwin, in this scenario the FCC should might want to say
something since the meddling by state/county licensing agencies and boards
could interfere with the ability of the engineer to maintain his equipment
(running new 48 volt lines, etc., etc.) thus preventing proper operation of
the station.

It just seems a little silly to have this all done by local licensed
contractors. I would tend to think the "boards" should be concerned with
habitable buildings and not with transmission facilities.

Where do we draw the line? At what point do we rear up on our hind legs and
say "enough is enough?"

Al Muick CBRE