[SBE] Ultrasonic Leak Detection Revisited

Cowboy curt at spam-o-matic.net
Sat Jun 28 15:43:14 EDT 2008

On Saturday 28 June 2008 01:03 pm, Chris Spacone wrote:

> earlier contributor to the email chain I generated stated some concern that

> the instrument would be overwhelmed by the environmental noise which would

> make it unusable. That turned out to be of absolutely no concern.

That was me, and may I express heartfelt thanks at reporting back with
your real-world experience.
Another tool to add to our arsenal.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a
knob called "brightness", but it doesn't seem to work.
-- Gallagher