[SBE] H-Pad

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Sat Jun 28 16:52:25 EDT 2008

When I saw the subject of this message, I was getting ready to note the pad calculator page that you found.

There are several other online utilities and converters on the Engineer's Notebook page as well:
http://radiomagonline.com/notebook/

These started from my own collection of notes, but other items have been added since then. In a way, this is still my personal collection, but I have a convenient place to store them.

The page that Chris found is
http://radiomagonline.com/notebook/passive_attenuators/

Chriss