[SBE] H-Pad

chscherer at everestkc.net chscherer at everestkc.net
Sat Jun 28 17:50:52 EDT 2008

Thanks.

Yes, I'll be in SF for the AES. I'm trying to figure out if I can take some extra time this trip. I'll let you know what I work out.

I had a question for you, too. Your girlfriend's business: Would she be able to speak on a topic about business for engineers? Think of all the engineers who have no clue how to act and work with sales types.

Chriss