[SBE] Well darn

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD kkidd at kkbc.com
Sun Jun 29 09:34:01 EDT 2008

And I am greatly offended by it. Who are you to suggest that I as a
highly qualified and intelligent engineer don't know how to interact
with the scum sucking, bottom feeding, lazy, good for nothing, lying,
cheating, mostly useless, sales executives (and I use the term
executives very loosely).

I treat them with all the respect that I can muster. Which is certainly
more than they deserve.

Bless their hearts...

These, the sentiments of at least a couple of local engineers toward
their stations sales staff. Myself being a contractor actively selling
my services, have faced a few engineers that have called me for advice
and then got belligerent when I suggested something other than what they
were set on doing. Sheesh... Although I think that the problem is
dealing with other lesser humans in general.

Later,

--
Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE/AMD
WD4RAT