[SBE] Well darn

Richard Hardy richardy at engineer.com
Sun Jun 29 23:58:29 EDT 2008

We call them weasels for a very good reason. Not just in engineering
either, production, programming, promotion, traffic and business all
agree. They make more money than anyone in the station, still think they
are not paid enough and should have all their work done for them by
someone else. Give me a break! Richard Hardy