[SBE] Engineering RBP's

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT barryt at sbe.org
Fri Jul 4 14:38:00 EDT 2008

A lot of the leadership has been seeing the recent thread on building an SBE Best Practices reference. As a result a good bit on off line discussion is happening.

This idea is a new incarnation of something that Chriss and both have wanted to do. Tom Ray once proposed a "Broadcast Engineering Wiki" which is another perspective.

Here's what we need: Someone to step up and build a "proof of concept" and possibly an ad hoc committee to execute this idea. It's a great idea, we just need one or more members to take action and help us make it happen.

Who's going to be the "Member Champion" for this one?

Barry Thomas, CPBE CBNT
President
Society of Broadcast Engineers, Inc.