[SBE] AM RF class, Time is running out.

Alan Alsobrook radiotech at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 11 01:34:35 EDT 2008

One final reminder! (yes, this is somewhat commercial but it's also an
excellent learning opportunity for those that would like some more AM
knowledge.)

As Phil Alexander and myself are getting prepared to head to Austin
Texas to teach this class, I've been told we still have room for more
people. If you, or anyone you know, could get value out of this class
please get signed up soon.

This will be our third time teaching the calls and those that have been
to it have found it very valuable. This is a 3 day class starting August
5th, just before and in cooperation with the Texas Association of
Broadcasters convention. You will be able to get into the convention and
see the exhibits.

For more information or to sign up goto, http://radio-guide.com/

Please pass this message on to anyone who could use this class.
Thank you,

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885