[SBE] Upcoming AM Transmission Seminar in Austin Tx.

R.V.Zeigler rzeigler at krvn.com
Sat Jul 12 00:48:27 EDT 2008

To the SBE list readers............
If you have any AM plant responsibilities this class is one of the most
economically prudent events you can ever hope to attend. I have only
been back in broadcasting for 9 years, but learned more about what goes
on after the transmitter output in those few short days than I had in
the previous 9 years.
If any of you need a reference to convince a GM or someone else that
they will save much more than they spend on this, contact me off list
and I will be happy to talk to them.

Rod
DoE NRRA
rzeigler at krvn.com