[SBE] This week on the Taste of NAB Road Show

Larry Bloomfield Larry at Tech-Notes.TV
Sun Jul 13 18:11:10 EDT 2008

Gary:

In answer to both of your questions, I post a link to the complete
itinerary with each week's message. You can see it at:
www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm. As for video about what I do,
it runs about 16 minutes and you can see that at:
*/http://www.tech-notes.tv/DVD.html/*//

* Larry Bloomfield* - /KA6UTC/
1980 25th St. - Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (Everything)
* WWW.Tech-Notes.TV <http://WWW.Tech-Notes.TV>*
See you on _* The Taste of NAB Road Show
<http://www.tech-notes.tv/2008/2008-Itinerary.htm>*_
& the video @ * www.Tech-Notes.TV/DVD.html