[SBE] stereo audio RPU

Albert Muick radioresearch_field_operations at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 18:47:18 EDT 2008

Henry

I was using SIEL (Italian) STL's on both 2.4 gig and 900 MHz for my jobs in
the UN. They are reliable (one even took a bullet to the front panel and
kept on working) and robust. They may be a little pricey, but I can
heartily recommend them. The microwave version sounds perfect for your use,
especially since you have LOS.

They are frequency agile, front-panel programmable, so you can set your
freq. and go. The microwave units can run up to 2 watts.

Hope this helps. www.siel.com is the website.

Al Muick, CBRE