[SBE] stereo audio RPU

Cris Alexander crisa at crawfordbroadcasting.com
Tue Jul 29 08:46:13 EDT 2008

We use Motorola Canopy as an unlicensed solution on 5.7 GHz with great
results. They're very economical and provide a good bit of Ethernet b/w. You
could then use the codec of your choice. One station here in Denver used
Canopy with a PC-based codec as an STL with excellent results. If you've got
the bandwidth, you can run the compression and data rate all the way up.

Cris Alexander, CPBE, AMD, DRB
Crawford Broadcasting Company
Denver, Colorado
(303) 433-0104